TiE Bangalore is hosting an event on emerging Cloud Trends and Leveraging the Cloud API on the February of 8th. YourStory.in is the media partner for the event that will explore how cloud infrastructure has changed the way products and services are delivered to enterprises and consumers alike.
Cloud infrastructure is allowing smart startups to leapfrog their competition by dramatically lowering startup launch costs while it allows high growth organizations effortlessly scale up. Developers/founders are leveraging existing cloud platforms by using simple yet powerful APIs to leverage the platform capability to solve specific customer problems. The benefits of a true cloud based business model (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS) and the API ecosystem will be discussed and the panelists will outline how the world’s leading product teams are leveraging this new model for maximum benefit and for very efficient global distribution. The discussion panel will feature visiting executives from globally successful cloud platform companies who are here to engage with the Indian tech ecosystem and entrepreneurs.
The panel includes:
- Jim Franklin, CEO of SendGrid which is the leading e-mail delivery platform in the cloud serving popular applications like foursquare, Pinterest, and Airbnb
- Chetan Chaudhary of Twilio which has been adopted by over 150,000 developers for their next generation communications needs
- Byron Deeter of Bessemer Venture Partners who is the author of “Bessemer’s 10 Laws of Cloud Computing and SaaS” and was named one of the ten “Thought Leaders of the SaaS Revolution” .
The event is hosted by TiE Bangalore Cloud SIG and the media partner is YourStory.in.
When and where? Friday February 8th @ St. Marks Hotel (3.30pm – 6.00pm)
3.30pm – 4.00pm Networking Mixer over Tea / Coffee service (30 mminutes)
4.00pm – 5.30pm Session & Speaker Introductions (panel moderator)
Brief Individual Talks (5-10 minutes each)
- Jim Franklin, CEO, SendGrid
- Chetan Chaudhary, Director, Channel Sales, Twilio
- Byron Deeter, Partner, Bessemer Venture Partners
Panel Discussion moderated by Ravi Gururaj, VP, Citrix (30-40 minutes)
Audience Q&A (20 minutes)
5.30pm – 6.00pm Networking Mixer over High Tea service (30 minutes)