“We believe that customer service is the foundation of every brand’s social strategy with the intent of long-term relationships with each customer interaction”, says Saurabh Arora, Co-Founder. Prabhat Saraswat, also co-Founder, points out: “Consumer behavior is shifting as social media becomes more of the core in how consumers are reacting and interacting with brands. A brands activity on social media isn’t necessarily their productivity on the various channels. It’s their ability to listen. Companies who understand that distinction will make the best run.”
The released BAROMETER listens to the conversations between brands and their customers on twitter and analyzes brand’s key social performance indicators. The sophisticated infographic gives deep insights how they perform on twitter. It is a self explaining and comprehensive health check-up of the brand’s customer support which they provide on twitter. With over 15 million twitter user in India right now and 19 percent active users among them, the country has over 2.8 million people who engage on this channel with their preferred brands; a potential target group that any business shouldn’t miss.
Key social performance indicators:
- Buzz(True reach of a sentiment) – An indicator of the number of people who have been influenced by the sentiments about a brand in the past day, in either a positive or negative manner.
- Average time to get a response – The response time is the average time a brand takes to respond to a user’s concern.
- Requests & responses this week (mention & replies)- The charts plots the behavior of users tweeting to or about the brand and the behavior of the brand’s responses over the last 7 days. It allows exploring the operational times of the brands support channels and how the brands react based on the amount of tweets they receive.
- Tweets to solve a problem (conversation length) – average number of tweets sent by the customer in order to get their query resolved. The average length of these conversations indicates how quick a brand’s support system is at solving the problem.
- Immediate Resolution – An immediate resolution occurs when the customer’s inquiry or problem is resolved within a single tweet. While ‘Immediate Resolution’ serves as a key performance indicator for both customer experience and operational performance, it’s also difficult to correctly assess.
- Live sentiment Index – A real-time visualization of the tweets about and to the brand, filtered by sentiment from last 24 hours.
Check it out for yourself here