Have an innovative business idea? JGI Idea program wants to know about it! JGI Idea contest is looking for final year students and graduates who have an innovative business idea and want to turn that idea into reality. Selected candidates will get to attend a 3 day Global Entrepreneurship Workshop at the JGI Idea campus in Bangalore interacting with successful entrepreneurs, academicians and investors. The final winner will get to attend an Entrepreneurship Study Tour at the Asian Institute of Management in the Philippines.
Disclaimer: YourStory.in is a media partner for the JGI iDEA contest. JGI is the sole organizer and sponsor of this contest.
Rules and Regulations:
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YourStory. YourStory is just the media partner for the program.
- The registration shall be online only and is open from15April, 2012 and ending on 30th June2012 and open only for all citizens of India who are 21 years of age and above on 15th April, 2012 and residents in India. No purchase from, or payment to, of any kind is required from JGI iDEA in order to enter this contest.
- The contest is not valid for employees or agents of JGI, iDEAtees or their respective families.
- The shortlisted participants’ list, to be decided by JGI iDEA in its sole discretion, shall be announced after the registration ends and shall be contacted by email, and be required to submit (a) age proof (b) any other information that is reasonably required by JGI iDEA within 15 days of the date of the announcement. In a case that a shortlisted participant is not able to provide all the above details then he/she will not be eligible for further prize. JGI iDEA shall not be responsible in the event of non-delivery of email.
- Based on the details submitted by participants, shortlisted candidates will have to come for a 4 day Entrepreneurship workshop at a pre decided venue (JGI iDEAKankapura Campus)
- The shortlisted candidates will have to bear the cost of travel and related stay by themselves to the venue.
- The city and the venue has been decided by JGI iDEA on the basis of their business.
- The panel of judges for short listed candidates and for the Grand prize( Trip to Philippines) will be the decided by JGI iDEA and their decision will be final and binding
- Ideas posted is subject to approval from the selection panel, If any non relevant posts are received it will be deleted without any prior notification
- The final winner shall be decided by this panel on basis of the auditions held.
- The winner of the contest will need to sign a contract with JGI iDEA detailing the requirements of time and availability of the winner for travel to the Philippines. No monetary compensation shall be made to the winner, and the only gratification for the winner shall be the chance of attending the 4 day Entrepreneurship workshop and the trip to Philippines.
- The participant(s) agree to the reasonable use of their names and likeness, uploaded photos and videos, statements, quotes or testimonials for advertising, trade and publicity purpose and grants JGI iDEA and its authorized agents the right to reprint, display, reproduce, perform or exhibit the entry without limitation and without any further compensation.
- The participant(s) release and agrees to hold harmless JGI iDEA from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage caused during the participation in the contest, or from the use of any prize, and further confirms and warrants that he/she has full right and authority to upload/use the photo and that such photo or the text slogan does not infringe any third party rights.
- JGI iDEA reserves the right of absolute discretion to modify any terms of this registration or extend or close it without any prior notice.
- If any dispute arises out of or with respect to this contest, it shall be subject to the courts of Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Applicant should be graduating in the year 2012 in order to be eligible to win the GRAND PRIZE of a attending a 2 week course fully paid by JGI iDEA to Philippines.
- Participation in this registration will be construed as an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein and of any rules and regulations already announced.
- Registration in no way confirms an opportunity for further auditions.